Monchy, St Lucia
Villa Savident Overview
This charming and unique property a perfect blend of “Greenheart and Stone” sitting atop the rolling hills in Monchy (180 yards above sea level). Located just 7 minutes away from the urban mecca of Rodney Bay, you arrive at the house via a concrete driveway where you will meet a great, flat backyard space with ample room for parking, entertainment, etc. Entering the main door of the house, you immediately face the pool and an overwhelming natural view of the island’s interior. The hallway separates the house into the living area on the left and the bedroom areas on the right. On the roof of the house sits two cupola vents which accent the roof structure very nicely as well as serve the purpose of keeping the temperature of the house cool throughout the day. That and the position of the property, greatly reduces the need for A/C making this a highly efficient property. The balcony enjoys stunning vistas.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Fully equipped NEW kitchen with granite countertop, breakfast bar which is made out of BLUE STONE. Ample cupboard space, stainless steel stove, cooker, fridge/freezer, double sink. All appliances are fairly NEW!
- Dining and living area tastefully furnished, open out to a wooden deck, the pool and a cozy outdoor area where you can enjoy the fantastic country views and a distant Caribbean Sea View.
- The hallway is decorated by storage spaces made from Cedar.
- First bedroom has A/C, presently unfurnished, ceiling fan.
- Bathroom with shower, single vanity and window.
- Master Bedroom with A/C, ceiling fan, king size bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, chest of draws, TV.
En-suite bathroom with new shower, modern sinks, ample closet space.
- Stunning views from every bedroom.
The entire house is fitted with high ceilings, dimming lighting in living, dining and kitchen area. The property is tiled throughout, with wooden skirting in all rooms and impressive finishes. There are two basement rooms (20 x 10 ft.) at the bottom of the house is built of stone and wood. One room is presently the laundry/basement room and consists of washing machine, sink, pool pump, house pump and ample storage space. Second basement room with A/C units and more storage space.
To the rear of the property you find a great parking/entertainment area (72 x 15 ft.).
- All windows and doors are made out of aluminum and surrounded inside and outside by wooden frames.
- Proper drainage around the house.
- Beautiful stone retaining walls.
- 3,000 gallon water tank.
- Tankless instant electrical water heater.
- Fully fenced and electronic gate.
- 24/7 supply of water from the mains.
- • Air-conditioned (Bedrooms)
- • Bar (Breakfast)
- • Cable TV
- • Caribbean Sea View
- • Concrete Road
- • Country View
- • Fully Furnished
- • Mountain Views
- • Near Aquatic Centre
- • Near Marina
- • Near National Cricket Stadium
- • Near Shopping Malls
- • Near Town/City
- • Parking
- • Pool
- • TV
- • Washing Machine
- • Water Tank
- • WiFi
Pool: 11 x 8 ft. and 5 ft. deep.
Fully furnished and turnkey.
Low utility costs due to cool temperature, isolation and 2 roofing air vent cupolas on the top of the roof
Great handcraft work on all doors and cabinets.
Very strong reinforced concrete foundation and floor made out of tropical hardwood (Greenheart).