Beachfront Investment Property
Roseau Valley, Marigot Bay, St Lucia
Beachfront Investment Property Overview
Roseau Valley Beachfront Land:
This magnificent 76 acre plot of beachfront land is located on the west-coast of St. Lucia and just south of Marigot Bay, one of the most renowned Marinas in the Caribbean. The land is varied in typography and is bordered by the charming Roseau River.
This property is 8 miles south of the Capital city of Castries, which is 20 minutes from George F.L. Charles Airport in the north and 60 minutes to Hewanorra International Airport in the South. It is 35 minutes drive both from the major existing tourism hubs in the north of the island and the main natural attractions, such as the Piton Mountains, a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the south.
The expansive grounds highlight appealing topography with numerous elevated points featuring Caribbean Sea views and extensive tropical white sand frontage to the west, lush mountainous views to the north, and a delightful river to the south. The site typically experiences calm winds and currents throughout the year. The property highlights plenty of mature trees, shrubs and cacti, and neighbors small banana plantations and a rum distillery.
The property is zoned for touristic development and there are preapproved plans to build a man-made lagoon with Marina and private exclusive community.
The site is adequately suited for a mixed-use resort-residential community.
- Varied topography: A combination of hills, beaches, and cliffs offer appealing views of the Caribbean Sea and the island from both shore and inland.
- Weather-exposure: The site’s western location exposes it to the calm Caribbean Sea and is protected from strong Atlantic winds and currents.
- Beach: The beach expands to the south offering exclusive dedicated beach frontage.
- Governmental incentives: The St. Lucia government has a strong interest in tourism-related development and offers a range of incentives. Please enquire for further details.
- Evolving destination: St. Lucia is only beginning to evolve as a tourism destination which is potentially advantageous for relatively early market-entrants.
Project Overview – DCA Approval:
The location of this stunning land offers a special opportunity for development of an exclusive and secure world-class tropical resort.
Government pre-approvals are in place to build a luxury Beach Resort with mixed-use development including the following components:
- 152 Riverside Condominiums
- 288 Cliffside Condominiums
- 20 Beachfront Villas
- 10 Marina Village Vilas
- 22 Private Villas
- Marina & Lagoon
76-acres of beachfront land
Boarded by Roseau River
The property is zoned for touristic development
DCA government approvals to build a lagoon with Marina and private exclusive resort community.