Fantastic Piton and Ocean View Hotel Development
Soufriere,, St Lucia
Fantastic Piton and Ocean View Hotel Development Overview
Sitting on a slope overlooking the colorful town of Soufriere, Saint Lucia, this charming 25 room resort enjoys world class views of the Pitons, a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Caribbean sea. The beach is a mere 5 minute walk away.
Being on the hill among the trees and wildlife marries an adventurous nature presence with the city and the beach vibe below for a truly unique Caribbean experience.
Enjoy a relaxing sunset massage, take a hike to a local waterfall or even one of the Pitons, eat at a world class restaurant or enjoy a triple mango daiquiri fashioned from estate grown fruit and local St. Lucia rum.
The resort in general is a low density, 25 rooms on a 12 acre property, most of our buildings have only 2 rooms. We have 8 open air rooms which afford unlimited clean air from the Caribbean Sea. For rooms with Air Conditioning, each room has a private A/C unit, not a shared system operating multiple units.
Green Fig Resort seeks to blend with the environment and minimize our impact. We take the following steps to reduce our environmental footprint.
- High Efficiency Inverter-type Air Conditioners
- Solar driven hot water heaters
- Rainwater collection for landscape watering and pools
- Water efficient bathrooms
- Use of soap/shampoo/conditioner dispensers to reduce plastic waste
- Plastic bottle recycling
- Food waste donation to local farm
- To reduce carbon emissions and keep the air clean, we do not burn any trash or landscaping waste from the property
- Outdoor lighting on light sensors to ensure lights are only on when needed
- Double pane windows in many rooms for energy efficiency and noise abatement
11.97 Acres allows for expansion
Bar, restaurant, kitchen, spa
6 pools - 4 plunge, 2 smaller and 1 main
Originally built in 1970 and currently being remodeled