Stunning Villa with Astounding Caribbean Sea and Trou Vollant Bay Views
Marigot Bay, St Lucia
Stunning Villa with Astounding Caribbean Sea and Trou Vollant Bay Views Overview
This Villa is appropriately named The Pearl of Marigot due to its position and design. Located in the community of Marigot, home to the most beautiful bay and marina in the Caribbean. The Pearl of Marigot is a thriving Air – B ‘n’ b property and was designed and engineered to the highest specification to ensure maximum structural integrity, to take advantage of the stunning views overlooking the Trou Vollant Bay / Fisherman’s Cove Beach, and to give the feel of staying in an authentic West Indian home. You will never tire of seeing the majestic turquoise colour of the ocean below.
Grand entrance takes you into the large open plan kitchen and living area through the landing / foyer. Three (3) wooden, double glass doors in the kitchen and living area allows plenty natural light and cooling breezes in. The patio space, a wrap-around balcony, can be accessed through either of these 3 doors, and feature unobstructed Caribbean Sea views. Peach-pine flooring, high ceilings and wooden louvres give that tropical feeling to the Villa. Stylishly designed doorframes, and solid wooden doors are prevalent throughout the home. Ceiling fans are also found throughout the home and in all bedrooms.
- Modern kitchen with island – double sink built-in, and overhead hanging lamp shades.
- Fully equipped with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer.
- Wooden countertops with subway tile.
Living Room / Balcony:
- Living room features 3-piece furniture set.
- Smart TV.
- Large wrap-around balcony is great for entertaining and gathering. More than ample space to create dining and sitting areas to take in the tropical views and sounds.
- Master Bedroom w/ En-suite – features a modern bathroom with single vanity. Patio is also accessible through the master, overlooking the pool deck.
- Bedroom 1 – Features an ocean view right from the bed, double glass doors lead onto wrap-around balcony.
- Bedroom 2 – Ample sized bedroom with double bed.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 share a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, rain head and single vanity.
Pool Deck Area:
- A wooden staircase from the main house takes you down to pool deck and area, perfect for swimming and relaxing.
- Cool off in the 10′ x 15′ pool.
- Pool Deck Area offers another fantastic space for entertaining.
- Adjacent to the pool deck is an enclosed laundry area with washer.
- Rainwater harvesting with over 10,000 gallons of water storage
- 5 stage filtration system for water tanks.
- Solar Water heater.
- Villa fully equipped for AC installation.
- Dual voltage – 110/220v.
- Fully Fenced.
- Steel frame for high hurricane resistance.
- Additional space below can accommodate an additional 500 sq. ft. apartment, foundation works already completed.
- House comes unfurnished with the option to include furniture.
This is an outstanding and seamless opportunity for a vacation home/income generating property in the tropics. Contact us to find out more about this incredible opportunity.
Land Size: 20,968 sq. ft. House Size: 2,900 sq. ft.
Views of the Sea